Monday, August 11, 2008

Moab review

Leaving Hanksville and Goblin Valley behind my next stop is Moab. I rest in Moab because of its close location to Arches National park and Canyonlans national park. I would like to provide you with a short review of Moab.

Moab is a relatively small town, nonetheless it has almost everything you need: restaurants, supermarkets and a large diversity of hotels. Moab even has walkways and you reach everything by foot. I stayed in the Moab Ramada Inn for 3 days. Check out my reviews of the restaurants where I have been, Zax Moab, Denny's Moab and Fiesta Mexicana Moab.

What I found relatively surprising, Moab was the Uranium town of the 60s. Most of the American Uranium came directly from Moab. If you like to read a bit more, please check Moab uranium.

All in all, Moab is a very friendly and tiny town :-).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home