Monday, August 11, 2008

Hanksville review

Leaving Capitol Reef national park behind I am heading towards Goblin Valley and the town of Moab. One short stop on my way to Goblin Valley is Hanksville, I am driving through the Hanksville and would like to provide you with a review of hanksville itself.

Check out this link for more information about the town of Hanksville itself.

The only reason for stopping here is if you have to get some gasoline. There is really nothing here.... Hanksville is even smaller than Torrey. There is no supermarket and nothing else except a gas station. The Gas station itself is relatively interesting because the shop is inside a big rock. I bought myself a huge coke for 1.2$ which is a very fair price.

Hanksville is relatively close to lake Powell, so don't wonder if you see a lot of boats. Really, don't set Hanksville as a priority destination, better continue to Goblin Valley and Moab directly. Check out my Goblin Valley review.


View Larger Map

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home