Saturday, August 9, 2008

Goblin Valley review

Leaving the Capitol Reef and Hanksville behind with the destination Moab and Arches National Park, I made a quick trip to Goblin Valley. This is a short review of Goblin Valley.

A picture of Goblin Valley state park (click to enlarge):


For more information about geographic aspects and history of Goblin Valley, please check this link.

Goblin Valley is a state park and therefore you can not use your national park pass to enter it. You have to pay a free of 6$ to get the permission to enter. I can only advise you to enter Gobin Valley, as it is well worth the money. You will encounter bizarre rock formations which look like creatures. As a consequence the state park was named Goblin Valley. 9/10 points from me, 9 because it is relatively small and the fee of 7$,

My next stop is Moab. Check out my Moab review which will be written and added this evening. While driving I can give you a sneak preview of Arches National park which appeared on the left side of the road. It is amazing and I am excited to see the national park and the visitor center. Hope you enjoyed my Goblin Valley review.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home