Saturday, August 9, 2008

Capitol Reef Café review

I slept in the Best Western Capitol Reef resort and returned to Torrey for something to have dinner. There are no supermarkets, at least I found none. So you are required to use your provisions or find a restaurant. The Capitol reef Café is recommended by several tourist guides.

The food way okay, I took cheese Tortillas and it was more than I could eat. What was really bad, I had to wait almost 2 hours for my food to arrive... They seemed overtaxed. The whole restaurant was full. The waiters were also relatively inattentive as they forgot to refill my tap water.

I rate the Capitol Reef Café with 7/10 points because of the bad service I encountered. I went Back to my Best Western and fell a sleep almost instantly :). If you like, then check out my Best Western Capitol Reef resort review.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home