Friday, August 8, 2008

Escalante Canyon review

I am currently driving through Escalante Canyon and woud like to provide you a short review of it, My travel guide recommended to take this scenic highway when travelling from Bryce Canyon to Capitol Reef. I will sleep in Torre, for which i will also provide a review. The scenic drive took me through Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument.

A Escalante Canyon picture (Click to enlarge)


The Escalante Canyon is amazing with its unique rocky, colorful landscape consisting of beautiful cliffs. It is unique in Utah, in the USA and on the world. I can only recommend you to take the scenic highway number 12. It starts at Bryce Canyon and leads to Boulder and then Torrey. You will be amazed by Escalante Canyon's landscape. I just drove through Boulder and it is probably the smallest town I have ever seen. There are two buildings with some cows in front. If you need restrooms, gas, food, or drinks then I can only tell you, don't aim to find that in Boulder, as here is really nothing.

If you are interested, check out my Torrey review, which is my next stop and then my Capitol Reef review.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home