Saturday, August 9, 2008

Best Western Capitol Reef resort review

I searched for a hotel very close to the Capitol Reef. I am a Best Western fan and was lucky to find the Best Western Capitol Reef resort, for which I would like to provide you a short review.

I did not expect it to be that good, but upon arriving I saw a tennis court, a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. My room was very clean and looking well, with WiFi and color cable television. The bathroom had a little surprise, a Jacuzzi bathtub. Dinner and breakfast can be purchased for a few dollars. I only purchased breakfast for 6 $ and it was quite good with bacon and pancakes.

All in all I would rate the Best Western Capitol Reef resort with 9/10 points, not 10 because a chair in my room was broken. I hope you liked my review and make sure to check out my Capitol Reef review.

Here a map of the hotel:

View Larger Map

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home