Monday, August 11, 2008

Ramada Inn moab review

My hotel in Moab is the Ramada Inn. I am staying here for three nights. I looked out for something relatively cheap and found out about the Ramada Inn in Moab. I would like to provide you with a short review of Ramada Inn in moab.

Breakfast and dinner is not included, you will be required to get food and drinks yourself. The Ramada Inn in moab has a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. Both are relatively dirty. The WiFi is only available in the office and will not have enough range to your room. I am currently using a WiFi network from a nearby hotel (it is open and I can log in, Gonzo Inn I think).

The rooms are clean, however look a bit old fashioned with an old carpet and a very loud, old air condition. Nonetheless you have cable tv with a very new LCD tv. The Ramada Inn in moab is no place for a living, but very okay if you just want to sleep here. Hope you enjoyed my short review of Ramada Inn in Moab. Check out my reviews of Arches national park and Canyonlands national park, that's where I will be heading the next days. My rating: 6/10


View Larger Map

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home