Monday, August 11, 2008

Fiesta Mexicana Moab review

On my third night in Moab I went to a Mexican restaurant which is right next to my hotel, the Ramada inn in Moab. I would like to provide you with a short Fiesta Mexicana Moab review so that you can decide if you should go and have dinner there.

What I found relatively good in the Fiesta Mexicana were the bottomless Tacos with Salsa. The Salsa itself is very hot. Too hot for me :P. So be careful :-). The service in the Fiesta Mexicana was not that good. You get two diet cokes and then have too pay for more, so no refills. I ordered a Super Burito. It was very tasty and a lot more than I could eat in combination with the bottomless Tacos.

Hope you enjoyed my short review of Fiesta Mexicana here in Moab. I rate the restaurant with 9/10 points. I liked http://go-california.blogspot.com/2008/08/zax-moab-review.html more than Fiesta Mexicana. It was about the same level as Denny's in Moab.


View Larger Map

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home