Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Best Western Squire Inn review

The hotel I booked around Grand Canyon was the Best Western Squire Inn. It is in the town of Tusayan. I would like to provide you a short review of the Best Western Squire Inn.

I payed 150$ per night for my room. Breakfast was included and quite okay. I mainly liked the large diversity of fruits and cups made of 100% corn syrup. That was something special for a Best Western breakfast.

The Squire Inn's rooms are okay and clean. The Air condition is very silent. All in all the Best Western Squire Inn is a good hotel. Half a mile from start the Grand Canyon helicopter tours. You can book them right in the hotel. The rates are okay and I must really say that it was one of my best hotels on my national park route.

Hope you enjoyed my Best Western Squire Inn hotel review. Below is a map of its location in Tusayan.


View Larger Map

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home