Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Antelope Canyon review

When you are in Page you will probably want to check out Antelope Canyon. Lake Powell is directly attached to Antelope Canyon. This is a short Antelope Canyon review.

Here an Antelope Canyon picture (click to enlarge):


Check this link to read more about Antelope Canyon.

I got a coupon for Antelope Canyon but enjoying my day around Lake Powell I did not make any use of it. I drove to the park by car. Entrance fee is 20$ unless you have a national park pass.

Antelope Canyon dissappointed me as I saw no real Canyon. Only some ciffs around Lake Powell, but really, you can already see them from Page. I recommend you not to check out Antelope Canyon. However, I have to say, I have only been at Antelope very short.

Hope you enjoyed my Antelope Canyon review. My rating for Antelope Canyon is 3/10.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home