Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lake Powell review

The hotel I am sleeping in is named Lake Powell resorts and is 100 yards away from Lake Powell. From my room I have a wonderful view on Lake Powell. I would like to provide you a short review of Lake Powell.

Here a Lake Powell picture (click to enlarge):


Check out this link for more information about historic and geographic aspects of Lake Powell.

The temperature of Lake Powell today was 82° degrees which is perfect for cooling off and swimming. The water color is brown-muddy because of Colorado river erosion. Nonetheless Lake Powell's water is very clean.

You can rent Jet skis, speed boats or even house boats right here, which I did not do because of high costs... Nevertheless, when traveling to Grand Canyon, make a stop in Page and check out Lake Powell. The lake is very relaxing.

Hope you enjoyed my Lake Powell review. My rating of Lake Powell: 8/10 points.

Here a satellite-map of Lake Powell:

Größere Kartenansicht

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home