Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Page review

Leaving Monument Valley behind on my way to Grand Canyon, my stop inbetween is Page. The town of Page is located at lake Powell, north of Flagstaff. I would like to provide you a short review of Page.

Check this link for more information about Page itself.

My hotel is named Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas, it's some miles outside of Page. I went to Page to get breakfast at Taco Bell and to buy some food at Safe way. On the way you will cross the Hayden dam. For all I provided short reviews, which you should check out as well.

All in all Page is a nice little town where you can buy/find everything you need for your daily life (except boutiques). Hope you enjoyed my Page review.

Here a Page map:

View Larger Map

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home