Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Supermarkets in Page

Page offers two major supermarkets. I went to SafeWay but another alternative would be Walmart here in Page. I would like to provide you a short review of SafeWay in Page.

First of all, SafeWay has two different prices, one for club members and one for normals customers. Go to the front desk in SafeWay and ask for a club membership. It does not cost you anything and you save almost 40%... SafeWay wants you to join their club for marketing purposes.... Just join it and you will save a lot. I really liked the SafeWay supermarket in Page, it was clean and had everything I wanted. I have not been at the Wallmart in Page, but it probably is a good alternative.

Although Page is small, the supermarkets are okay. As I already said, you only have the SafeWay supermarket, or Walmart. Not sure if there is another supermarket around Page... Hope you enjoyed my short review of supermarkets in Page, Arizona. I attached you a map of the supermarket where I have been in Page.

Here a map of my Safeway in Page:

Größere Kartenansicht

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home