Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lake Powell resorts review

With Grand Canyon as my final national park destination I slept one night around Page at Lake Powell. The hotel I was in was the Lake Powell resorts & marinas. This is a short review of my Lake Powell resorts.

Arriving at the hotel I had to wait almost an hour at the front desk to check in. Lake Powell resorts has an own beach which you can access whenever you like. It is only around 50 feet away from the hotel depending on your location in Lake Powell resorts. Lake Powell resorts has a gym and two pools. I have not been in the gym, but both pools are relatively good. You can also book Lake Powell resorts ship tours. In my case they were full and I was required to book them via Internet. Nonetheless, 120$ per person for an 8 hour ship tour is too much if you ask me.

Lake Powell resorts has two integrated restaurants which are relatively expensive (15 $ for a pizza). There are also several open Lake Powell resorts WiFi networks of which none worked for me... The front desk said they were working on it, it seems with no luck because 48 hours later it was still not working. The rooms in the Lake Powell resorts were okay.

My rating of Lake Powell resorts: 8/10. Hope you enjoyed my Lake Powell resorts review. My next hotel is going to be a Best Western at Grand Canyon.

Here a map of the Lake Powell resorts:

Größere Kartenansicht

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home