Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Purple Sage Motel review

After leaving the Dixie national forest I decided to find a hotel in Panguitch before going to Bryce Canyon. I found the Purple Sage Motel and would like to give you a short review of it. The outer shield says: high speed internet, cable television and hot tub. All of them is available except the WiFi. First of all you get a 20 digit key which you have to enter and then you are unable to connect, The women at the desk seemed not to be able to help me with my problem, so I am staying with no WiFi although that was promised on the advertisement at the entrance.

The balconies are a bit dirty and the rooms smell a little bit bad, except that the purple Sage Motel is okay. I am sitting on the bad here and must say I am a bit pissed because my promised internet access does not work as it should.

If you like read my Panguitch review, that's where the Purple Sage Motel is located.

Edit: The WiFi works now and I am watching CSI Las Vegas.

Here a map of the Purple Sage Motel in Panguitch:

View Larger Map

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home