Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Taco Bell Cortez review

For dining I wanted something with low calories. So I decided to check out Taco Bell in Cortez.I would like to provide you a short review of Taco Bell here.

I ordered a Burrito Supreme which I got within a minute. The diet coke was very tasty and consequently very good. The service was okay too.

The Taco Bell restaurant was very clean from the inside, not comparable to Mc Donald's where I had been in the morning. All in all I really liked this Taco Bell in Cortez. My rating: 10/10. 10 because you can not say anything against a 4$ evening meal, still very tasty and in a good facility.

Hope you enjoyed my Taco Bell cortez review. Check out my review of Lake Powell, which I will be writing tomorrow :).


View Larger Map

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home