Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Panguitch review

I would like to give you a short review of the town Panguitch which is located in the Dixie National Forest. It is considered to be one of the towns where you overnight before entering Bryce Canyon. Another and probably the most popular alternative for a sleep would be Ruby's Inn. It is 500 feet away from Bryce Canyon's entrance.

I am staying in the town of Panguitch. Almost all motels seem to provide free WiFi, that's at least what they advertise. The town itself has nothing except a Subway and a super market where Mormons save 30 %. There are no special shops and nothing else very exciting. It is around 20 miles from here to Bryce Canyon, that's why I recommend you to go to Ruby's Inn directly. I do not like it here in Panguitch very much, and would not recommend you to overnight here. Only do that if you only need a place to sleep and nothing more.

I will head to Bryce Canyon tomorrow, if you like, have a look and read my Bryce Canyon review.

Here a map of Panguitch:

View Larger Map

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home